1. Sign up for an eSignatures account
To send documents for signing as a Silverfin user, you need to sign up for an eSignatures account.
Note: if you already received your eSignatures credentials from your administrator, please skip this step.
- Open your eSignatures environment in a Web browser. If you don't know the URL, contact your administrator.
- Click Register here at the bottom of the page.
Fill out your personal information:
Important: the email address must be unique. If another user with the same email address already exist in your eSignatures solution, no confirmation email will be sent after you've completed the registration form.
Enter a password of your choice and confirm the password. The password must meet the following requirements:
- Contain at least 6 characters, and no more than 127 characters
- Contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- Contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 special character (e.g. whitespace, symbol, etc.)
Read the terms and conditions, and then select I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
An email will be sent to your email account.
Open the email you received from your eSignatures solution.
Tip: if you don't see the email in your Inbox, check your Spam or Junk folder.
Click the secure link in the email to complete the registration.
In the window that opens, click Confirm registration.